- June 30, 2017
- Posted by: aasthaclinic
Dr. Aditi Shah
B.D.S. [Dental Surgeon]
Root canal specialist and Implantologist
Contact No: 9328880121
Total work experience of 14 years.
- Consultant dental surgeon at Aastha dental clinic since 2011.
- Full-time Consultant dental surgeon in Mahavir General Hospital from June 2005 – June 2006.
- Full-time Consultant dental surgeon in GuruNanak Trust Hospital from July 2006 –dec 2006.
- Full-time consultant dental surgeon and Head Of The Department in MahavirSuperspeciality Hospital and Trauma Center from 2007 to 2011
- Specialty in revision root canal surgeries, Dental Implants, Cosmetic dentistry and flap surgeries.
Attended various national conferences and workshops.
Fellowships And Training:
1. Clinical Fellowship in Endodontics:
- National Endodontic Institute and New Dental Hospital, Banglore run by Elder Pierson Society of Endodontics.
- Under Dr. Jacob Daniel ????Jan 2007 – July 2007.
- Extensive hands –on work like root (bifurcation, trifurcation), revision root canal, Flap surgery, Gingivectomy, Apicetomies, Hemisection, Crown Lengthening etc.
- Presented thesis on
- Problem-solving in endodontic.
- Local Anesthesia in Dentistry.
2. Clinical Fellowship in Advanced Oral Surgery and Implantology:
- PraxisklinikfüroraleKieferchirurgie & Implantologie, Germany
- Under Dr.med.dent.UlrichGoos and Dr.med.dent.AndreasGekle. 2-September-2009 to 30-October-2009
- Extensive exposure in Implant Dentistry, Maxillary sinus lift, Ridge augmentation, Bone graft, Soft issue graft and Minor oral surgeries.
3. Advanced Implantology course 2010 with extensive hands-on exposure in dental implants and sinus surgeries
- More than 3500 successful root canals
- more than 400 dental implants
- Paediatric root canals undert General Anaesthesia
- multiple flap surgeries and episectomies
- Number of successful cosmetic dental correction