What is root canal treatment?
When people are told that they need a root canal treatment, they usually think of pain. However, the pain they feel is caused by an infection in the tooth, not by root canal treatment…
The root canal treatment itself is painless. A local anesthetic numbs, the tooth and surrounding area…
Don’t wait till caries(decay) involve pulp(Nerves)
If still, you keep on lingering it will lead to severe pain and swelling
Signs you need a root canal treatment
Not all types of teeth pain are indicated for a root canal. But sign of infection severe enough to require a root canal treatment.
- Serious teeth pain when eating or when you put pressure on the area.
- Teeth pain and sensitivity to hot or cold that lingers after the hot or cold stimuli have been removed.
- A small pimple like bump on the gums near the area of tooth pain.
- Darkening of the teeth.
- Tenderness or swelling in the gums near the area of teeth pain.
Root canal treatment
Modern endodontic treatment is nothing like those old sayings!!! It’s very similar to a routine filling and can usually be completed in one or two appointments, depending upon the condition of your tooth and your personal circumstances.
Getting a root canal treatment is completely painless and extremely effective. You will be back to smiling, biting and chewing with ease in no time.
So, there’s no need to be worried if your dentist prescribes a root canal procedure to treat a damaged or diseased tooth..millions of teeth are treated and saved for lifelong by this way each year.
“Root canals aren’t what they used to be..”
Root Canal Treated Tooth
Saving the natural tooth with root canal treatment has many advantages
- Effective chewing
- Normal bitting force and sensation
- Natural appearance
- Protects other teeth from excessive wear or strain.
Root canal treatment is virtually painless and often leaves you with less discomfort during recovery than if you have your natural tooth extracted. Thanks to modern techniques and effective anesthesia, patients who experience root canals are six times more likely to describe it as painless than patients who have a tooth extracted !!!
My dentist told me that I need to have a root canal treatment in a tooth, but how long will my tooth last if I do it?
Thanks for this important question. Today, root canal treatment, also known as endodontic treatment (“endo” – inside; “odont” – tooth), will save your natural tooth and allow you to keep it functional for decades…
Certainly, a tooth or teeth with well-treated root canal fillings and restorations will last for many years, if not a lifetime. Suffice it to say, there is nothing like your natural teeth.
- It’s a dental home for people in need.
- Promise to serve exceptional service with remarkably gentle touch.
- Promise not to be professional true advised for what needs to be done and what not to be.
- Whatever treatment will be served will give you a lifetime assurance.
- Almost all treatment will be merely painless.
- All quarries will be solved all question will be answered satisfactorily.
- All treatment will be done by specialized doctors with the best test skills.